You certainly are a prolific writer, Victor! By the way, who designs your covers for your books? I would love to know. God bless you always!
Thank you Martha for the kind compliment. I've written 50 books so far. Some are available FREE to download from www.holyvisions.co.ukThe covers are designed by my techie. I suggest ideas and he designs them for me. I like "eye-catching" colourful colours. God bless you dear friend..
Wouldn't these make a wonderful addition to hospital waiting rooms everywhere? Laughter is, indeed, the best medicine.
You're so right about laughter Mevely. There was a program on TV recently explaining how many people live a very stressful life these days and the effects on health. God bless you always and keep smiling.
thecontemplativecat here Creative....Laughter is something in short supply most places.
It's not in short supply at www.holyvisions.co.uk - some is even FREEEEEEEGod bless, Susan.
As a KID comic books were called 'Funny Books' nO MATTER THEIR CONTENT. I did smile though but did not see ?Dick TracyLove you bro...
Over here we called them "Comics". I remember Warren Beatty as Dick Tracy.God bless always, Jack.
It's so good to laugh ...it makes us feel better :)All the best Jan
Indeed it does, Jan. Especially when my books are FREE from www.holyvisions.co.ukGod bless.
I always enjoy your writing.
Thank you, Mimi. God bless you.
I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE. God bless you.
You certainly are a prolific writer, Victor! By the way, who designs your covers for your books? I would love to know. God bless you always!
ReplyDeleteThank you Martha for the kind compliment. I've written 50 books so far. Some are available FREE to download from www.holyvisions.co.uk
DeleteThe covers are designed by my techie. I suggest ideas and he designs them for me. I like "eye-catching" colourful colours.
God bless you dear friend..
Wouldn't these make a wonderful addition to hospital waiting rooms everywhere? Laughter is, indeed, the best medicine.
ReplyDeleteYou're so right about laughter Mevely. There was a program on TV recently explaining how many people live a very stressful life these days and the effects on health.
DeleteGod bless you always and keep smiling.
thecontemplativecat here Creative....Laughter is something in short supply most places.
ReplyDeleteIt's not in short supply at www.holyvisions.co.uk - some is even FREEEEEEE
DeleteGod bless, Susan.
As a KID comic books were called 'Funny Books' nO MATTER THEIR CONTENT. I did smile though but did not see ?Dick Tracy
ReplyDeleteLove you bro...
Over here we called them "Comics". I remember Warren Beatty as Dick Tracy.
DeleteGod bless always, Jack.
It's so good to laugh ...it makes us feel better :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Indeed it does, Jan. Especially when my books are FREE from www.holyvisions.co.uk
DeleteGod bless.
I always enjoy your writing.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mimi. God bless you.
Delete