Thank you for the ear worm this morning.
Thank you and God bless you, Kathy.
That's an oldie, I never heard that one before. Thanks for sharing, Victor.
Thanx Bill. God bless.
I remember this one! Now I'll be singing along all afternoon ... that's not a bad thing.
Inspiring lyrics and a great singer.God bless you, Mevely.
Wonderful song! I remember it well. The Lord is our light and our salvation. Whom shall we fear?!!! Thanks for sharing.
Amen Barbara, Amen!God bless you.
How I love this song, Victor! Thanks for sharing this classic with us here - it made my day. God bless you!
Thank you Martha. I needed those lyrics today.God bless you and yours.
May everyone we know and love see the light.
Amen Mimi. God bless.
Thank you for the beautiful picture and for sharing the video.All the best Jan
Thanx Jan. God bless always.
For a man with lots of 'chains' the words of that song were TOPS in their meaning.... I was there when he first sang that, or at least heard it on the radio.... ;-)
Yes, he did have a troubled life and died very young.God bless you Jack and Sherry.
I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE. God bless you.
Thank you for the ear worm this morning.
ReplyDeleteThank you and God bless you, Kathy.
DeleteThat's an oldie, I never heard that one before. Thanks for sharing, Victor.
ReplyDeleteThanx Bill. God bless.
DeleteI remember this one! Now I'll be singing along all afternoon ... that's not a bad thing.
ReplyDeleteInspiring lyrics and a great singer.
DeleteGod bless you, Mevely.
Wonderful song! I remember it well. The Lord is our light and our salvation. Whom shall we fear?!!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAmen Barbara, Amen!
DeleteGod bless you.
How I love this song, Victor! Thanks for sharing this classic with us here - it made my day. God bless you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Martha. I needed those lyrics today.
DeleteGod bless you and yours.
May everyone we know and love see the light.
ReplyDeleteAmen Mimi. God bless.
DeleteThank you for the beautiful picture and for sharing the video.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thanx Jan. God bless always.
DeleteFor a man with lots of 'chains' the words of that song were TOPS in their meaning.... I was there when he first sang that, or at least heard it on the radio.... ;-)
ReplyDeleteYes, he did have a troubled life and died very young.
DeleteGod bless you Jack and Sherry.