Monday 26 August 2024

FREE BOOKS

 
CHRISTIAN BOOKS
 
 TIME FOR REFLECTIONS
 MORE TIME FOR REFLECTIONS
 THE ADVENTURES OF FATHER IGNATIUS
 GOD'S HUMBLE SERVANT
 FATHER IGNATIUS TEACHES
 GOLDEN DROPS
 GOLDEN DROPLETS
 
HUMOUROUS BOOKS
 
 THE SOUP WAVED AT ME!
 LIFE - IT MAKES ME LAUGH!
 A CHUCKLE A DAY
 VICARTOONS
 

Yes ... FREE BOOKS ... ready for you to download and keep.

You don't need to give your name, address or e-mail.

Just download the books you like for you to keep on your computer.

You can print them, copy them to CD or USB stick or whatever.

You can give them to other people.

Send them by e-mail or by CD if you wish.

What a clever way to share Christian books!

Humourous books too!

ALL FREE

CHOOSE YOUR FREE BOOKS
FROM MY LIBRARY
 
PLEASE SHARE THIS NEWS WITH OTHERS


17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Help yourself to any or all of the books from the link above - where it says HERE. Or click on Bonzo's name.

      God bless, Tom.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness Victor, I had a good giggle with the monkey laughing, that is how I felt this morning when I read your post.
    You are surely a charmer when it comes to making people laugh.
    Thank-you for the giggles.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Monkey, Bonzo, is my Literary Agent. He advises me on book sales. He laughed when I said I was giving the books FREE. Just click on his name, or on the link where it says HERE and enjoy!

      God bless, Catherine.

      Delete
  3. You are too generous, Victor. Thanks and blessings always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very nice of you, Victor. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cheerful Monk wrote:

    "Thank you and God bless - Cheerful Monk". But there was a technical error with Blogger.

    Thank you Cheerful Monk. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a generous offer! I hope lots of folks (and friends) will take advantage. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the Christian books help someone; and the funny ones bring a smile on some face.

      God bless, Mevely.

      Delete
  7. Thanks, you are very generous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed the visit. I have missed a few days, but think of you often. Life is good, I hope to take advantage of our offer in a few days. Love sent from here and we do appreciate all your prayers..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to hear from you again, Jack. Praying for you and your family.

      God bless always.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.