Saturday 17 October 2015

Everything I Own



You sheltered me from harm 
Kept me warm, kept me warm 
You gave my life to me 
Set me free, set me free 

The finest years I ever knew 
Were all the years I had with you And... 

(Chorus:) 
I would give anything I own 
Give up my life, my heart, my home 
I would give ev'rything I own 
Just to have you back again 

You taught me how to love 
What it's of, what it's of 
You never said too much 
But still you showed the way 

And I knew from watching you 
Nobody else could ever know 
The part of me that can't let go 

And... 

(Repeat chorus) 

Just to touch you once again

8 comments:

  1. Haven't heard this in a LONG time!
    Thanks for sharing, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lulu. I thought the lyrics make a lovely prayer, so I made the video.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Bread, right? I loved this song when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right Mary. It is bread. This song is in fact the best thing since sliced bread.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Love it! Thanks for sharing, Victor! GOD bless you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.