Monday 30 December 2019

World's Most Disgusting Joke


WARNING

THIS JOKE IS NOT FOR YOU
IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED 

BUT YOU WILL LOVE
TO TELL IT TO OTHERS 

Once upon a time there was a very old man living alone. He got a daily visit from the nurse who came in to check he is OK and generally check on his health.

As she left, the old man gave her a paper bag filled with Brazil nuts. They were nicely shelled, white and clean, and ready to enjoy. She took them gracefully and thanked him.

The next day the same thing happened. As she left, the old man gave the nurse another paper bag filled with Brazil nuts. 

This continued for about a week or so, to the point that the nurse shared the Brazil nuts with other nurses at the hospital. They all enjoyed them.

One day, as she was leaving the old man with yet another bag of Brazil nuts she said, "You must love these nuts a lot seeing that you buy so many!"

He replied, "No, actually I don't. My son buys them for me every day and I don't want to hurt his feelings. The nuts are too hard for me to eat. I just suck the chocolates from them and put them back in the bag!"
 OK FOLKS ...

I DID WARN YOU NOT TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

12 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Now I don't feel so bad for licking all the white chocolate off the strawberries years ago. I'm not fond of either, but given a choice, I felt better about throwing the fruit in the trash. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT? You threw the fruit in the trash? You did not recycle it by offering it to someone else? Or made strawberry jam? Or a strawberry tart? What a waste!

      Keep smiling, Mevely. God bless always.

      Delete
  2. Ok that wasn't as bad as I thought it could be but still pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was terrible. I would never tell a joke as disgusting as this. Terrible ... that's the word for it. Terrible.

      I'm glad you thought it was funny though. God bless you, Patti.

      Delete
  3. Funny, funny, funny!!!
    Blessings, Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked this one, Martha. I must admit I was a bit nervous about posting it in case it upset my readers. Thanx for not deserting me.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  4. That made me laugh out loud. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. I like it when people laugh out loud. Well done and thanx, Happyone.

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  5. Oh, NOOOOO!!! Can you even imagine after having just enjoyed all those nuts to find this out??? Oh, how sickening!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ... I hope at least I made you smile, Cheryl.

      Blessings to you and your family.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.