Friday 7 January 2022

Time For Reflections

 

 
TIME FOR REFLECTIONS

ISBN: 9798782135638

This book may not change your life but it will certainly make you think about yourself, who you are, and why you have been put on this earth. It will make you analyse your Christian beliefs, whatever they are, and it will make you consider on what you base your views and opinions.

What does God really expect from you in this life in preparation for the next one?

Now is the Time For Reflections. Perhaps an opportunity to change your ways before it is too late.

AMAZON LINK

15 comments:

  1. I just got it!

    I noticed there is also a second part. May get that too.

    Thanks, Victor. I'll be reading this today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandi, for your support. Please let me know what you think of my books.

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  2. ...thinking is always a good first step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book! I've been doing lots of reflecting myself these last few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mevely. I understand; the last couple of years have been difficult.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  4. Dearest Victor,
    Sounds like another good one and I'm impressed to see it rank already #733 as Christian Devotionals.
    Right now I will find very little reading time but hope within two months that changes.
    The painters left yesterday afternoon, so now we can start deep cleaning the entire home.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Mariette, and for your continued support.

      So glad the painters have finally finished working in your home.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. There's no better time than today, since we aren't guaranteed tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do need to change a few ways. For starters I need to give "Envy" a good old kick to the kerb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need to change some way for the better, River.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  7. Congrats, Victor. You are certainly a prolific writer!

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.