Tuesday 13 December 2022

White Christmas

 


 

Doo doo doo doo

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

Where the tree tops glisten

And children listen

To hear sleigh bells in the snow, oh, the snow

Ah yay yay yay yay am dreaming of a white Christmas

With every Christmas card I write

May your days may your days may your days be merry and bright

And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

Where the tree tops glisten

And the children listen

To hear sleigh bells in the snow, oh, the snow

Ah yay yay yay yay am dreaming of a white Christmas

With every Christmas card I write

May your days may your days may your days be merry and bright

And may all your Christmases be white

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way Oooooh!!!!



 

21 comments:

  1. ,,,for some a white Christmas never happens, but if you grew up in snow country a white Christmas is special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. We have not had a white Christmas day for years.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Dearest Victor,
    Don't think we ever will get a white Christmas here and certainly don't miss it!
    The songs are no comparison to the traditional Christmas songs we sing with our chancel choir...😏
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some church hymns are so wonderful at Christmas. I'll try to post some.

      God bless Mariette and Pieter.

      Delete
  3. No white Christmas here, I guess I used up my quota when I lived in snowy areas but that's ok. I love looking at pictures of it but don't miss being in it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, photos of snow do look good when we're indoors and warm.

      God bless, Bill.

      Delete
  4. No white Christmas here in GA, Victor, but I can dream, can't I?
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it often snow where you are, Martha? Here it is not so often; but happened this week.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  5. Still dreaming! I always look forward to this version of White Christmas and you never disappoint. Thank you, Victor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always brings a smile to my face. Mevely. It's been snowing here lately; and it's freezing cold.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  6. I hope you are having a blessed and beautiful Advent season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi. Wishing you the same.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  7. Most years we do have a white Christmas but the last couple of years our snow has been coming later in winter and lasts into spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the seasons seem to be out of sync.

      God bless, Happyone.

      Delete
  8. We really like that tune too but it sure is rare to see a White Christmas where we live in the southern U.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the songs, Brian.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  9. We had just a few flakes of snow yesterday. But it was enough to set this song in motion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still covered with snow here, Linda.

      God bless.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.