Monday 27 February 2023

Cheer up you lot ... I can't bare it

 


My friend talked me into lending her money for plastic surgery. I’ve been trying to get it back for months. Unfortunately, I have no idea what she looks like these days.

=====================
When in London some nice tourist couple gave me a very good, expensive camera just outside London bridge.  I didn’t really understand what they were saying, but it was very nice of them.

=====================    

Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.
===================== 

Police officer: “Sir, I don’t understand. You lost the credit card a year ago, why are you reporting it now?” 
 
Guy: “The thief wasn’t spending nearly as much as my wife used to…” 
 
Police officer: “But why report it now?” 
 
Guy: “I think the thief’s wife got hold of it now.”

===================== 
A wife complains to her husband: “Just look at that couple down the road, how lovely they are. He keeps holding her hand, kissing her, holding the door for her, why can’t you do the same?”   

The husband: “Are you mad? I barely know that woman!”
===================== 
 
Tom and Anna are both 60 years old and have been married for 40 years. One day they go for a walk and all of a sudden a good fairy stands in front of them and says, “You’ve been married for so long and you’re so cute together, I’ll grant you a wish each.” 

The woman is beside herself with joy and wishes for a holiday trip abroad. Poof – she’s holding two tickets and a five-star hotel voucher for two. - 

The man says, “Wow, that’s one chance in a lifetime! I’m sorry, darling, but I wish I had a wife that’s 30 years younger than me.”  

“Are you sure?” asks the fairy.  

“Yes!” replies Tom without hesitation. 

Poof once more – and he’s 90.

Don't mess with fairies - they are all women!
===================== 
A woman has a date she’s very much looking forward to. She put on her best dress, spent an hour on make-up and chose the least comfortable but fanciest shoes she possesses. And of course, spent ages getting herself all waxed and toned and scrubbed. She’s all ready – but her date is nowhere to be seen, although its already time.

She waits and waits – nothing. After about an hour she’s had enough. She takes it all off, wraps herself up in her fluffiest pyjamas and bathrobe, makes a mug of cocoa, takes a pot of ice cream and sits grumpily in front of some comfort TV.

 One hour later, the doorbell goes off – and there’s her date! He looks at her quickly and says, “My God, Andrea, seriously? I’m 2 hours late and you’re still not ready?!”

22 comments:

  1. ...plastic surgery became common in WWI because of horrible injuries. Now some celebrities have had so much that you freaky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep ... plastic surgery, tattoos, piercings, fake tans, botox ... is anything original these days?

      God bless, Tom.

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely day. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the funny words today! Put a smile on my face! It's been a long time, but it's good to be here again! Have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great to see you here again Cathy. Thanx for calling. Don't keep it so long before calling again. Bring your friends here too.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the laughs, Victor. I'm sure that the man who wished for a younger wife got a shock. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I bet he was. He got his wish.

      God bless, Bill.

      Delete
  5. Another round of hilarity. Thanks, Victor!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yessssss! Those last two were the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes ... married life is full of pitfalls.

      Keep smiling. God bless you, Mevely.

      Delete
  7. We always enjoy the wit and some wisdom. Smiles keep us going.. Take care my friend and Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. Hoping things are looking up we will know more next month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always praying for you Jack and Sherry. God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the laughs, i always appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for the laughs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.