Friday 10 February 2023

Quick Ones

Asked the doctor if it’s normal to spend all day listening to Tom Jones. He said, “it’s not unusual.”

I’ve found the perfect gift for the friend who has everything. A burglar alarm.

Asked in a record shop if they had anything by The Doors. Chap said “yes, a bucket of sand and a fire blanket”.

I was sitting in a cafe when someone ran off with my coffee. Think I’ve been mugged …

I went to a Hot Chocolate themed picnic once. It started with a quiche.

I like to break the rules. I had an After Eight at half past seven once.

The electricity company cut my friend off without telling him why ... I don’t know why they’re keeping him in the dark.

Saw a vampire sprint race the other day. It finished neck and neck.

I dreamt I wrote The Hobbit the other night.  I think I was Tolkein in my sleep.

A friend started a career as a psychic, but gave it up.  Couldn’t see any future in it.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?

16 comments:

  1. ...Victor, you are the king of one-liners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start my Friday off, Victor. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their navels?!?! Every day's a school day!
    Still giggling about the Moses fishing tale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ... their navels. What did you think?

      God bless you, Mevely.

      Delete
  4. Dearest Victor,
    Yep, if you have everything then it is time to invest in a burglar alarm!
    And having been mugged is a good one as well.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased I made you smile, Mariette.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  5. Good ones here Victor, thank you for the smiles :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanx Jan. Smiling is good for us.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the grins. Remind us not to invite Moses to the fishing contest.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.