Thursday 26 March 2020

Don't Let The Devil Win !

THE BOOK THE DEVIL TRIED TO STOP

ISBN-13: 979-8628750476

The closer we come to God and the more we love Him, the more the devil fights to derail us and to tempt us away from our Faith. He tried this with Jesus several times, so we should not be much of a match for him. Prayers are always the answer to such onslaughts.

In this book about Father Ignatius we witness the devil tempting and tormenting him time and again; even resorting to physical and mental pain to the much loved priest. The battle between Father Ignatius and the devil is one we may have experienced in our own lives as we too became prey to his evil wiles.

DON’T LET THE DEVIL WIN takes you through a journey often reaching breaking point, and yet affirming that God is always by our side. Only a prayer away. 

This book is full of advice on how to react when confronted with difficult seemingly insurmountable situations in life.  

Available from AMAZON

NOTE: DON'T LET THE DEVIL WIN! is the latest novel featuring Father Ignatius.

Other novels in chronological order are:


Click on the titles for more details.

DON'T LET THE DEVIL WIN! has proved very difficult to write. It is as if the devil did not want it written. He did not want the message that he can be defeated, he can be left at bay, to be spread far and wide. But he can be defeated through prayers and real trust in God.

Normally, when I write a book, the words seem to flow rapidly from my mind and onto the keyboard. This did not happen with this book. There were many starts and stops. Many blank moments in my mind on HOW to write something which needed to be said. There were also many technical problems with the computer and the fear of losing all I had written. I made several back-up copies just in case I'd lose everything.

Anyway, here's the book. I hope you like it and I hope it helps someone somewhere. Please pass on the message to anyone whom you think this book will help.

PAPERBACK CLICK HERE
KINDLE HERE

29 comments:

  1. You are QUITE the prolific author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy. I hope this book helps someone.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. This should be a good read.

    There was a 7th gr. student in my class. I asked who was more powerful: God or satan. He was sure it was satan because he is evil. We discussed why that wasn't true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like this book, Susan. It describes the trials of Father Ignatius when the devil decides to tempt him away from his faith. A lesson for us all.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. Probably something didn't want you to write this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it the most difficult of my 30 books to write.

      God bless, Mimi.

      Delete
  4. You have a new novel out? I wish I had more time. I still have your Visions unread. Best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you visiting again Manny. Thanx.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. Yes I do, Joyful Homemaker. Some are paperbacks and some Kindle, mostly reasonably priced to encourage readers to buy. Also some are FREE to download on your computer. See: www.holyvisions.co.uk for more details.

    Check them out, and please tell your friends about them. I hope the books help someone somewhere to find God's love for them.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a your new book and for making sure the Devil didn't win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new book Victor.
    Your wife and family must be so proud of you.

    God's Blessings Victor 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Jan.

    God bless always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm certainly looking forward to reading this!
    Downloading in 3-2-1 ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Mevely. Please let me know what you think of it.

      God bless.

      Delete
  10. The devil always seems to try to derail things that are done for God.
    Congratulations on your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so delighted there is another Father Ignatius book to read, Victor! Yes, I'm ordering it right this very minute. Sorry you had such wranglings with the devil to get it completed, but as you already know, God wins every time!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Martha. This one was a difficult book to write and I often thought of giving up and deleting the whole thing. I agree that God always wins; and I pray that His glory will be seen in the situation the world is in right now.

      I hope the book helps someone somewhere who feels a little discouraged or afraid by world events. The devil is really having a fun day right now.

      God bless, Martha. Thank you for your support.

      Delete
  12. Congrats on your new book, Victor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like the enemy did not want you to finish the book. It's hard sometimes isn't it? To figure out whose voice is speaking or hindering, is it God trying to put a stop to something or the enemy trying to discourage.

    The book looks very good and caught my interest as I read the inside excerpts. I will definitely put it on my list to get soon. I think it's so great that you write books and use your talent that God has given you.

    God bless you Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amelia. You describe the situation so well. I had difficulties with this book more than any others I've written.

      I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please let me know what you think.

      God bless.

      Delete
  14. Congratulations on a your new book Victor.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got my copy today for my kindle. Looking forward to reading it! Have a grand weekend and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cathy. Please let me know what you think of the book.

      God bless always.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.