Monday 23 October 2023

I say ... I say ... I say ...

 

CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE
OR
ADD YOUR OWN

Happiness is when you know that you are happy.

A tight shoe reminds you of your feet.

A wet man on the beach does not mean he came from the sea.

People believe what they want to believe.

A three-wheeled bicycle is not a car with a wheel missing.

A pencil with no point is pointless.

Wearing a woollen hat makes it easier to pull the wool over one's eyes.

Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out.

Man who keep feet firmly on ground have trouble putting on pants.

He who run in front of car get tired; he who run behind get exhausted.


Say it with flowers
And chocolates too
Say it with jewellery
Or a good meal for two
Say it from the heart
Say what you think
But never be careless
And say it with ink 
 
 
Don’t worry if your job’s a joke
And your successes few;
Remember that the mighty oak
Was once a nut like you!

16 comments:

  1. ...simple things bring me happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Victor! Thanks for brightening my day.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some good points so we know that your pencil was sharpened. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well. it was not pointless, Bill. God bless, my friend.

      Delete
  4. I agree, these are great! My favorite's the one cautioning about being too open minded. The one about 'your job's a joke' reminds me of a meme I spotted on FB, "If you feel useless today, remember somebody is working as a lifeguard at the Olympics."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of that, Mevely. Why do they have lifeguards at the Olympics? I failed to be picked for the last Olympics. I tried for solo synchronised swimming.

      God bless you and yours always.

      Delete
    2. You said in a graphic: Boring People are Important!!

      Thanks my friend, now I feel much better!!

      Love sent from this side.

      Delete
    3. Oh no, Jack. You are certainly not boring. I have learnt a lot from your Blog and would recommend it to my readers.

      God bless you and Sherry.

      Delete
  5. A thankful person is a happy person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He made the morning people so the rest of you can have coffee already made when you get up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Dad used to start each announcement with, 'I say ...' He was from Britain and would have appreciated your humor and perspective, Victor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Often over here, upper class people, start with "I say... " or similar opening line. British humour travels slowly. It's because we're a small island. I could tell a joke in London and they'd laugh; but people where you are would not because they can't hear me.

      God bless, Linda.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.