Wednesday 18 January 2023

A New Vacuum

Amazing the power of new vacuum cleaners. We just bought a new one. It's so strong it can suck in all the stars in the universe if you point it to the sky.

Whilst the children were out in the garden I decided to clean the hamster's hutch/cage. I always end up doing the dirty jobs around here, but the new vacuum made it all so easy. For some reason, the hamster bedding and food have remained undisturbed for a week now. Maybe he doesn't like a clean cage.

The vacuum cleaner also sucks in water if you have a spill or a leak. I used it to clean the goldfish tank. When I emptied it the water was orange.

I don't know why. I'll ask my wife when I next see her. I wonder where she's got to; I need my lunch! 

20 comments:

  1. ...cleanliness is next to Godliness, they say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suppose they make one (vacuum) large enough to suck up an armadillo? Asking for a friend (lol) ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but this machine I have seems to suck everything. I tried cleaning the car and now I can't find it.

      God bless, Mevely.

      Delete
  3. LOL..........oh my, think I need a vacuum like that. I could perhaps stay seated at my computer and aim the thing wherever to clean things up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a very powerful vacuum. It nearly sucked me into it whilst I was cleaning.

      God bless, Sandy.

      Delete
  4. Cleaning up your act can be a challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one heck of a powerful machine, Victor! I suggest you empty it if you want lunch any time soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just did ... she was there screaming; but as you know sound does not travel in a vacuum. Found the hamster too.

      God bless, Martha.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. ... ... ...

      (My comment has been sucked in the vacuum).

      God bless, Happyone.

      Delete
  7. The best machines were the original Dyson vacuums. They would have sucked up the floor if it wasn't attached.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.