Monday 22 May 2023

I Watch The Sunrise

 


FATHER FRANCIS MAPLE

WEBSITE

I watch the sunriseLighting the skyCasting its shadows nearAnd on this morningBright though it beI feel those shadowsNear me
 
But you are always close to meFollowing all my waysMay I be always close to youFollowing all your ways, Lord
 
I watch the sunlightShine through the cloudsWarming the earth belowAnd at the mid-dayLife seems to sayI feel your brightnessNear me
 
For you are always close to meFollowing all my waysMay I be always close to youFollowing all your ways, Lord
 
I watch the sunset fading awayLighting the clouds with sleepAnd as the evening closes its eyesI feel your presence near me
 
For you are always close to meFollowing all my waysMay I be always close to youFollowing all your ways, Lord
 
I watch the moonlightGuarding the nightWaiting 'til morning comesThe air is silentEarth is at restOnly your peace is near me
 
Yes, you are always close to meFollowing all my waysMay I be always close to youFollowing all your ways, Lord
 
May I be always close to youFollowing all your ways, Lord

18 comments:

  1. ...a sunrise is one of the many wonders of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Wise Father Maple.

    Isn't our world amazing? A sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the entire song. It is a pleasure listening and reading the words. I enjoyed the special effects of his duets on courses. THANKS and a real message...From Florida's Sun,
    Sherry & jackl smiling a little...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lyrics are wonderful and so reassuring.

      Keep smiling and trusting my friends.

      God bless you Jack and Sherry.

      Delete
  4. Sunrises are beautiful and amazing to see. They are special.

    Got your comment out from the spam folder, Victor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too keep losing comments to the Spam folder. Thanx Bill for retrieving mine.

      God bless you.

      Delete
  5. Your sunrise is breathtaking and the poetry is wonderful reflection. Thank you! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy for your kind comment.

      God bless.

      Delete
  6. So lovely! I'm going to download this one to my phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mevely. Fr Francis would be so pleased.

      I have added a few more songs to You Tube.

      CLICK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDkeQvsGyKU&list=PLCGLgIPutQI8RLMu5avYQgoERNg3NHgRt

      And scroll down the list on the top right hand column. There are now 106 songs/albums on You Tube. The albums contain more than one song. Click on them to see the titles in each "medley" album.

      "I watch the sunrise" is the last song added - Number 106.


      God bless.

      Delete
  7. Amen, Victor, and thank you Fr. Maple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen, may we always be close to Him.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.