Thursday 15 June 2023

A Horse's Tail.

 

Judging from some comments on yesterday's post I get the impression not many people believe me about the horse episode and throwing him over the fence. Well ... here's a description of what happened with photographic evidence.

First, my wife and I turned the dead horse on his back, like an upside down table, with his legs pointing to the sky. We tried to lift him by the legs but he was too heavy.

So we turned him upright, standing up and leaning against a tree.

The idea was that I would get underneath him and lift him up, like a shepherd would lift a small lamb on his shoulders and across the back of the neck. But the horse was too heavy for me to lift alone.

My wife tried to help, but we did not manage to lift him.

So our friend came along with his wife and the four of us got under the horse to lift him up. I did not appreciate that I was the one standing by the tail end of the horse.

We lifted the horse up the fence and he is now stuck in a bush by the fence.

Here's the photographic evidence.

 NOTE: This article has been written for comedic effect only. No wives have been asked to lift a dead horse over a wooden fence; or any other type of fence or wall or hedge or ...

18 comments:

  1. ...graphic evidence of your horse tale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tom. I don't have a good camera so I got the neighbour to draw a picture. That's the neighbour on the other side; not the one on the side where we were throwing the horse over the fence. Just saying ...

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. The note at the end is the funniest part! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be surprised how many people took my previous post seriously, Sandi. Some wrote that it is anti-social to throw the horse over the fence. It would attract vermin and birds who would try to eat it.

      I got so guilty I went out in the garden to bury the animal; then I realised it was all a fictitious story to write on my Blog. I'm so confused. My readers are turning fiction into reality. Can't they understand my sense of humour?

      God bless you always.

      Delete
  3. Are you planning to leave the horse there in the bush? Once the bush grows maybe you can just give the horse a little push over the fence then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have hired a taxidermist to stuff the horse and turn it into an art exhibit. I understand our garden will become a tourist attraction. People will come from far and wide to see the "Horse and Bush".

      God bless, Bill.

      Delete
  4. Your artwork cracks me up! Have you considered a second career as a police sketch artist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to draw out the outline on the ground when the police found someone dead. I was let go because it took me so long because the victim kept moving.

      God bless, Mevely.

      Delete
  5. Giggling at your artwork! Have you considered a side job as police sketch artist?
    (Our storms are playing games with my internet connection.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be a sketch artist in Court cases for a major newspaper. I was let go because I was trained by Picasso.

      God bless always Mevely.

      Delete
  6. Glad you clarified that, lawsuits can be expensive (also divorces!) Just sayin.
    Feeling poorly over here. TAke care.
    Sherry & jac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear you are not well, Jack. I'm praying for you right now. Hope you are better soon.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  7. Your sense of humor and the absurd is astounding and never ending, and i like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy my posts, Mimi. Why not invite your friends here to share the jokes?

      God bless you.

      Delete
  8. I can always depend on you for a good laugh, Victor. Keep 'em coming!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to laugh. Let's share them with others.

      God bless, Martha.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.