Thursday 26 September 2024

Seriously Humourous

 


Did you hear about the stolen dog collar? Police are looking for leads.

==================== 

I found a book called How to Solve 50% of Your Problems. So I bought 2.

==================== 

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped inches from a shop window. 

For a second, everything was quiet in the cab. Then the driver said, "Look, mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the living daylights out of me!"

The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much." 

The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver — I've been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years."

==================== 

A child asked his mother, "How were people born?" So his mother said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his father, asked him the same question and he told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his mother and said, "You lied to me!" His mother replied, "No, your dad was talking about his side of the family."

==================== 

My friend thinks he is smart. He told me an onion is the only food that makes you cry, so I threw a coconut at his face.   

==================== 

Q: Is Google male or female?

A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion. (Sorry ladies ... only joking. I got my wife's permission to tell you this joke!)

==================== 

Math Teacher: "If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?"

 Student: "A drinking problem."

==================== 

My boss just texted me: "Send me one of your funny jokes!"

I texted him back: "I'm busy working. I'll send one later."

"That's hilarious," he said, "Send another one!"

==================== 

My wife has an odd way of starting conversations ...

She always begins by saying, "Hey, are you even listening?"

==================== 

A woman was admitted to hospital with two burnt ears. Apparently, she answered the phone whilst she was ironing. The doctor asked her how she burnt the second ear. She replied that it happened when she phoned for an ambulance.

==================== 

Two elderly men from a retirement centre were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: "Colin, I'm 93 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"

Colin replies, "I feel just like a new-born baby."

"Really! Like a new-born baby?"

"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."


AND FINALLY

A few days ago I wrote about talking to a sloth I saw hanging off a lamp post. Some readers questioned my "sanity" about talking to an animal as if he'd understand me. I told my dog about this and we had a good laugh about it.

18 comments:

  1. ...Victor, thanks for the chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were all good and thanks for confirming the Google gender LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about mentioning the Google gender one in case it upsets my readers. God bless, Brian.

      Delete
  3. LOL, you're a funny man, Victor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, you're a funny man, Victor. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm better in stereo. (Something wrong with Blogger again).

      God bless, Bill.

      Delete
  5. 😊. Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ta-dah! (*cue snare drum*)
    That one about the former funeral driver is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I quite liked this one too, Mevely. God bless always.

      Delete
  7. All good ones, Victor. I need to buy that book about solving 50% of my problems. If I buy just one copy and read it twice, would that be enough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOps ... I never thought of that. I should have bought just one copy too! Great suggestion, Barbara. God bless you my friend.

      Delete
  8. I needed these laughs today, Victor, especially the one about Adam and Eve. LOL! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ... Creation or Evolution? The eternal argument. God bless you and yours, Martha.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.