Wednesday 11 September 2024

Make me a channel of your peace

 


Make me a channel of your peaceWhere there is hatred let me bring your loveWhere there is injury, your pardon LordAnd where there is doubt true faith in You
 
Oh, Master grant that I may never seekSo much to be consoled as to consoleTo be understood as to understandTo be loved as to love with all my soul
 
Make me a channel of your peaceWhere there is despair in life let me bring hopeWhere there is injury your pardon LordAnd where there is doubt true faith in You
 
Oh, Master grant that I may never seekSo much to be consoled as to consoleTo be understood as to understandTo be loved as to love with all my soul
 
Make me a channel of your peaceIt is in pardoning that we are pardonedIt is in giving to all men that we receiveAnd in dying that we are born to eternal life

18 comments:

  1. ...at the moment, peace needs all of the channels possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's perfect! Thank you and Fr. Maple for blessing us on this difficult anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Victor! Lord, let others see You through me. Blessings always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect thoughts on this day, 9/11.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I still sing this to myself, I learned it as a child. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta love the Father's voice..... SWEET. THanks sending love from this side...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jack. Fr Francis has raised over £1m for charity through his singing and books.

      God bless you and Sherry.

      Delete
  7. Thank you. ❤️
    —- Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favourites ... thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.