Thursday 5 September 2024

Thinking Aloud

 


Two fleas are coming out of a bar when one asks the other 'Do we take a dog or do we walk home?'

Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.

To thrive in life you need three bones. A wish bone, a back bone, and a funny bone. 

People say I act like I don't care. It's not an act.

Dear life, when I said "can this day get any worse" it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge.

Some things are better left unsaid, which I certainly realize, right after I say them.

I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more.

Today I saw a woman talking to her cat, she really thought the cat understood. I told my dog when I got home... we both had a good laugh.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

I know that I am stupid but when I look around me I feel a lot better.

In the morning I can't eat, I'm thinking of you. In the evening I can't eat, I'm thinking of you. In the night I can't sleep. I'm so hungry!

Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

An apple a day keeps anyone away, if you throw it hard enough.

Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day.

People say you can't live without love, but I think oxygen is more important.

I don't like morning people... or mornings, or people.

I'm not here to judge, I'm just pointing out all the mistakes you're making.

I didn't find out what happiness means until I got married... and then it was too late. 

This world will never know Peace until it learns to forgive.

14 comments:

  1. ...Victor, your mind is on overload this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tom, it happens often these days.

      God bless, my friend.

      Delete
  2. More material for the refrigerator door! Scary to realize how many I relate to. Then again, your 'parting shot' is best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mevely for your kindness. These one-liner thoughts come to me from time to time; some read somewhere, others invented by a tired brain.

      God bless you and yours.

      Delete
  3. You had me laughing out loud with these, Victor. Thanks so much for gracing us with your humor. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humour keeps me going Martha; in life's difficult moments. Keep smiling my friend.

      God bless.

      Delete
  4. You know how to make people laugh, Victor. Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other peoples' laughter makes me happy, Bill. God bless.

      Delete
  5. 'This world will never know Peace until it learns to forgive.'

    So true!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan. This is a phrase from my first book, "Visions".

      God bless you.

      Delete
  6. 😊👍
    ——Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.