Saturday 8 October 2022

Armadillo?

I had a terrible terrible nightmare the other night.

I dreamt I was in hospital and I had to undergo a serious operation. When I woke up from the operation I discovered they had transplanted a new hand on me. A third arm and hand had been transplanted on my stomach.

I had my two normal arms and hands and this third one out of my stomach at the front. What's worse, it was a female arm and hand.

It seemed to have a mind of its own. You should have seen it come out of my shirt and wave at people at the most inopportune time. The old lady on the bus fainted and nearly fell off the bus when my third hand waved goodbye at her.
 
Also, when I tried to shake hands with someone my third hand came out of my shirt and shook hands first. 

I tried tucking it in under my belt but it was most embarrassing having it struggle to come out again.

Mind you, my third hand proved quite handy at the supermarket when I had to carry all that shopping!

I really should stop eating cheese before going to bed.

21 comments:

  1. Dearest Victor,
    But WHY the title armadillo—another side affect of eating too much cheese?! 🧀
    Sometimes we would love to have some additional hands though...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARM adillo! A catchy title attracts readers. Or so my stats show.

      Yes, Mariette, sometimes an extra arm or hand does help. I would also like an extra mouth on top of my head. That way I could hide a sandwich under my hat and eat without anyone noticing.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. ...an extra hand could come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one horrid nightmare, Victor. Having two hands can cause problems when we least expect it, but three??? No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite useful when typing on the computer!

      God bless, Martha.

      Delete
  4. What an imagination you have!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, too much cheese you say. Is that possible? I LOVE cheese, but might think twice next time I pop a piece in my mouth, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep ... cheese before sleep is not good for happy dreams.

      God bless, Sandy.

      Delete
  6. You said: I really should stop eating cheese before going to bed..... Not sure that will help, but it could be the Wine????
    Just sayin', Sherry & jack trying not to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. Too much cheese and wine, or port, is not good for a good night's sleep.

      Keep smiling my friends.

      God bless, Jack and Sherry.

      Delete
  7. PS: We were surprised at your youth, you sound much older!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheese is good for the complexion, Jack.

      God bless.

      Delete
  8. It wouldn't be as bad as you may think, we mothers have had extra hands for years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better, I suppose, than another nose. Or a third leg. At least you don't have to buy shoes for the extra arm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Mevely. Although it would be difficult to hide it.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  10. I hope your luck improves soon.

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.