Friday 7 October 2022

Hairy Harry

An inventor friend of mine made this concoction type of cream called "Hairy Harry" which, he claims, will aid hair-growth and strengthen one’s curls.

The other day I mistook the container for shower gel and rubbed it all over me when in the shower. 
 
Immediately, within seconds, my beard grew to double its size. But worse ... hair grew out of control all over my body.
 
I had hair on the palms of my hands. All over my hands and arms in fact. Everywhere was growing hair. My underarms hair grew so fast you could have plaited them and tied them with a ribbon. I had beards growing out of my knees. My arms had long strands of hairs running down just like a curtain or wings.

The more I cut the hair the longer it grew. The almost instantaneous growth was amazing. Just as well I did not rub the cream elsewhere on my body and have unwanted beards in places I would rather not.

When I put my shirt on the sleeves became all puffed-up with the hair inside them. I looked like a stuffed Teddy bear. I could not bend my arms at the elbows and I walked around with arms outstretched knocking everything in sight. 
 
My wife is upset that I accidentally knocked and broke the vase her mother gave her for Christmas. Secretly I thought it was hideous and complemented well the trash can in which it was finally consigned.

My cat became suspicious of the overgrown hairy me and started hissing and arching his back as if to pounce. To calm him down I patted his neck gently.

I must have had a trace of cream on my hand because now although he is ginger he has a long black beard growing from the back of his head. Whenever I come near him he runs away in distrust.

I hid the cream and told my family not to touch it. It is bad enough having my mother-in-law with a moustache and beard without having my family looking like her.

My friend is analysing the formulae to find out what’s gone wrong. He says he may have used too much penguin droppings.

19 comments:

  1. ...Hairy Harry, English is such a wonderful language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I may have to put aside thoughts of ordering a supplement for my own thinning hair. Don't mess with Mother Nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend told me he used natural penguin poop. You can tell from the smell.

      God bless you, Mevely.

      Delete
  3. Dearest Victor,
    Guess that your friend WISHED he could invent anything like that for boldness.
    Not in all areas...
    Haha, penguin poop will be in short supply if he manages to pull this off.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know he used penguin poop, Mariette. Now when I walk I waddle from side to side and have my arms a little behind my back.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  4. Just saying, from a bald guy, THIS AIN'T FUNNY! ...........
    I did smile once!
    Thanks for the prayers..... Sherry & jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now have hair everywhere, Jack.

      Thank you for smiling. Praying for you.

      God bless.

      Delete
  5. In all seriousness, I'm using concoctions that are helping my hair to grow back as it was thinning terribly. Lucky for me, it's working! Seems like you need a hair removal lotion, Victor. :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good that your product is working, Martha. Mine is overworking it seems.

      God bless always.

      Delete
  6. It sounds like one of those things that shouldn't have been invented yet, we're not ready to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think of the money we could make if we invented a cure to baldness. All you need is penguin poo.

      God bless, Mimi.

      Delete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.