Friday 26 July 2024

One-Liners


My wife claims I have a poor sense of direction. I don’t know where she’s coming from.

===================== 

Not many people know that almost all garden gnomes have red hats.

It’s a little gnome fact.

=====================  

I just bought a gallon of correction fluid. Big mistake.

===================== 

My wife and I were having this huge argument as to whose turn it was to do laundry. Finally, I threw in the towel.

=====================  

Yesterday my wife thought she saw a cockroach in the kitchen, so she sprayed everything down and cleaned thoroughly. Today I’m putting a cockroach in the bathroom.

===================== 

I entered my Chihuahua in an “ugliest dog” contest and I won first place!

The dog came third.

=====================  

My massage therapist got fired. I guess she rubbed too many people the wrong way.

=====================  

What do you call it when you mix alcohol and American literature?

Tequila Mockingbird.

===================== 

Two books meet in a library. The first book says “You don’t look too well.” The other book replies “Just had my appendix removed.”

=====================  

A shop assistant tried stopping a robber by attacking him with a labelling gun. Police are now looking for a man with a price on his head.

===================== 

My wife is so negative. I remembered the car seat, the stroller, AND the diaper bag. Yet all she can talk about is how I forgot the baby.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN SOMETHING?

9 comments:

  1. Made me smile; worth sharing with others. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hysterical, Victor! God bless always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love the one liners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA! I kind of miss those labelling guns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great one liners and thanks for the laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeheehee! Forgetting the baby, something we never did, although it was close a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😊
    ——Cheerful Monk

    ReplyDelete

I PRAY FOR ALL WHO COMMENT HERE.

God bless you.